Westchester Community Opportunity Program, Inc. (WestCOP) is a private non-profit social services agency in Westchester County and operate across the Hudson Valley region is seeking a Human Resources Director to manage the human resources strategies and functions to support operations, including, but not limited to hiring and staff retention, employee relation, compliance, performance management, training and development, employee safety, payroll and benefits administration. Act as a trusted business partner to the management team and the Board of Director. Report to CEO.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent experience preferred.
Minimum 5 years experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred. SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification desirable.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information, material and issues.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation, marketing and training.
- Detail oriented –excellent organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Labor laws and compliance issues.
- Ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated, goal oriented, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of HR systems including ABRA Suite, ADP and others.
- Working knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Please send cover letter and resume via email to HR@westcop.org or fax to (914)592-8563 to the attention of Paulette Chappell-Warren, Human Resources Director.