THERE ARE ONLY THREE WEEKS LEFT TO FILE TAXES!
WestCOP’s Tax Education Services, in conjunction with the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) is providing FREE tax preparation for low-to-moderate income individuals and families, with incomes less than $54,000. The tax returns are prepared and electronically filed by IRS-certified preparers.
In addition, there are two Facilitated Self-Assistance (FSA) kiosks for those individuals who would like to prepare their own tax returns. The kiosks are located at the White Plains and Mount Vernon Employment Centers.
WestCOP will operate seven (7) tax sites in Westchester County. The locations are:
- White Plains, Employment Center, 120 Bloomingdale Road 10605 (FSA site). Hours: T-Th, 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Yonkers, Education Opportunity Center (EOC), 26 South Broadway, 10705. Hours: T-Th, 12:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Valhalla, Westchester Community College, 75 Grasslands Road, 10595. Hours: M-W, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Mount Vernon, Employment Center, 100 East 1st Street, 10550. Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Bronx, Mercy College, 1200 Water Street 10461 (Room 1334). Hours: Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Dobbs Ferry, Mercy College, 555 Broadway, Victory Hall, Room 100, 10522. Hours: Saturday 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and Sunday, 9:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Ossining, IFCA – 138 Spring Street, 10562
No appointments are necessary.